Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rush Rush Rush...Is there an end to the choas?

Have you ever stopped to think about what you are living for? Why do we so often rush through life? We are never satisfied. We as humans always want more, we want to do more, be better, see more and know more people. But is this worth it? Sometimes I think we ourselves don't even understand the rush. We just got lost in all of it and keep pushing ourselves onward, toward what?

This kind of goes along with my Simon Says anology, which I hope you learned from.

A song written by Alabama really put this to words for me. A portion of it is as follows..

" I'm in a hurry to get things done
Oh I rush and rush until life's no fun
All I really gotta do is live and die
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why."

To read the rest of the song click here:
Lyrics

Why are we constantly wanting to "Live Fast and Die Young"?

Why all the rush the neverending chaos? We need realize that we our living for Christ alone. We need to believe that and live like we do.

So tommorow as your driving to work/school, look around and thank God for all he has created all he has given us and pray that daily you will live for him and not rush but be at peace in his will.

I don't know if that made complete sense but I hoped that you got something out of it.

-Rae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good post! Sometimes we are too busy for our own good.