Wednesday, May 23, 2007

God Bless Our Troops!

In light of Memorial Day weekend and the National Armed forces day, I thought I would dedicate a post to all our troops fighting in Iraq.

Freedom comes at a high cost, a cost that few are willing to pay, but our armed forces put it all on the line for this freedom. We should show our appreciation.

I thank all our United States military!

Here are some links off of YouTube that you should check out:

American Soldier


Soldier Surprises Son


Memorial Day


Proud to be an American!
-Rae

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that your right sometimes we don't honor our soliders enough for laying down their lives so that we can be free to this day. I think it is wonderful that your honoring them and I think it Is great that all these other people are too.